Privacy & Security Policy
User or Customer Information collected
Theskinstore.in collects certain information either voluntarily or as required in order to allow Users or Customers to register with theskinstore.in or use certain services or features. Users or Customers explicitly provide this information voluntarily, & some or all of this information may be personally identifiable. This type of information includes:
1. Login & Order information
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, theskinstore.in account password, phone number & shipping address
- Your order & transaction information including product & pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history, etc.
- Your banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date & CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by theskinstore.in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner. Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" & "PCI-Compliant" who ensure the highest standards of safety & security for your information
2. Survey data
Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by theskinstore.in) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product & service preferences of Users.
3. Email / Phone interactions
Email or phone communication by any User or Customer directly with theskinstore.in, such as product enquiry, order & transaction related information, disputes or complaints, etc.
Some information is collected automatically while you are using the theskinstore.in web site. This type of data is not personally identifiable information. It is important to note that theskinstore.in stores this information in order to ensure its Customers receive optimal service while using theskinstore.in services. This type of information includes:
1. Log Files
Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date & time of request, etc. Log files are used to track site usage & engagement & to gauge the effectiveness of our different services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server & to administer the theskinstore.in web site
3. Social Media Information
Using Customer or User Information
We only collect User or Customer information as required to conduct our business & to enable us to provide the best services to you. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User & Customer information will be sharable with only with those subsidiaries, affiliates & partners who are also involved in delivering the service & exclusively to enable them to deliver the services or fulfil the order or requirement from you. Those entities & affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the User & Customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour & thus offer better & more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical & demographical profiles for our business & marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers & deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order & shipping status, as well as other promotional & informational content. We will always provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our Users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list & cart features.
- We use session log & traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site & to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand & analyse customer preferences, buying patterns & behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser & OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will also need to use User or Customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; to troubleshoot problems; to detect & protect against error, fraud & other criminal or illegal activity; to collect fees owed; to enforce our terms & conditions; to prevent abuse of our services & to prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
Accessing & Changing Personal Information
To assure that the information collected is accurate & up-to-date, theskinstore.in web site allows Customers to access & correct any inaccuracies in the information submitted online. Customers may also email us at email@example.com or call Customer Services at +91 80 4172 5416 during regular business hours if they have questions or concerns about the accuracy of their information.
Theskinstore.in does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use theskinstore.in only with involvement & approval of a parent or guardian.
Data Management & Access Control
All employees of theskinstore.in are informed of the company's security policies. Theskinstore.in new hires are briefed on security & privacy issues & the security. Theskinstore.in reviews security measures at regular department meetings.
Security & privacy threats, operational & technical vulnerabilities have been assessed & countermeasures have been taken to reduce these vulnerabilities. New threats are consistently evaluated & measures are taken to prevent them from occurring at theskinstore.in.
Only authorized personnel have access to restricted data. Access to sensitive data such as customer financial information & individually identifiable information is revoked in a timely manner for employees who change function or resign. Nondisclosure Agreements are in place with contractors & third parties having access to sensitive data.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 & rules made there under, the name & contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Dr. Mukta Sachdev
36/1, 7th Cross, 1st main, Cambridge layout, Bangalore 560008, India.
Phone: +91 80 4172 5416
Choice / Opt-Out
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all theskinstore.in lists & newsletters, please visit http://www.theskinstore.in/unsubscribe.php
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org