1. Apple juice: Useful for treating fine wrinkles, cracked skin, itching, inflammation and dandruff. It has been used as a final rinse after shampooing your hair and there are many commercially available apple shampoos and conditioning products on the market. Apples contain pectin which is found to be beneficial for the skin.
2. Apricots: The fresh juice of apricots has been used as a remedy for sunburn, itching and eczema.
3. Banana: Used in facial masks as it has an emollient effect on the skin and hair. Bananas are rich in protein and natural fats.
4. Cucumber: Used for treating skin eruptions, bulges and dryness of the face. Most commonly used for treating under eye dark circles and puffiness.
5. Lime Juice: Often used in combination with honey as an aid for clear skin. It is a natural bleach but if used in too strong a concentration may burn the skin.
6. Papaya and Orange: Oranges and green papaya have both been used for clearer skin. Papaya also contains the enzyme papain and vitamin A which is now used in a lot of skin care products. When used directly, this may cause some irritation on sensitive skin.
7. Peach: The skin of peaches has been used in maintaining skin complexion. It is often used in anti-wrinkle skin care products as it has an emollient effect.
8. Pineapple: Now being used in many cleansers and for treating dry skin.
9. Pomegranate: The paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is often used for treating acne.
10. Strawberry: Has been used for skin conditioning and in skin toning treatments.
Exercise is now a part of most people's daily rout
1. Apple juice: Useful for treating fine wrinkles,
The monsoon often brings a relief to the swelterin
Fruits provide a wonderful array of colorful, heal
Look for products labeled 'fragrance free' or 'wit
Dry skin has a low sebum level and is prone to s
This summer is exceptionally warmer than last year
Intolerance or sensitive skin is an increasing com
Dry skin needs gentle cleansing and regular stimul
The skin of our hands is subjected to daily wear a
Melasma is a disorder of skin pigmentation, which
Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes red
As we grow older, so does our skin. Our skin is th
It has been estimated that the scalp normally cont
Great skin care for men doesn't have to be wrought